The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-31-2018, 07:43 PM

New selling tool for facebook: Customize categories?

Hello Ecwid!

I use Ecwid for different merchandising websites. So i have many ecwid-categories like "Artist 1", "Artist 2", "Artist 3"...

In the old facebook store tool i was able to customize the showing categories for every facebook fanpage. (Facebook page from artist 1 shows only the products from artist 1, facebook page from artist 2 shows only the products from artist 2 and so on...)

If i synchonize the new facebook mobile friendly tool now, the shop-tab shows ALL categories of my ecwid shop.

Without the old feature to "assign categories to facebook pages" the new tool is useless.

Do you plan to integrate the old feature in the new tool?

Regards,
Lars
Old 04-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie.

Quote:
Without the old feature to "assign categories to facebook pages" the new tool is useless.

Do you plan to integrate the old feature in the new tool?
Yes, you are correct, in the new integration so far it is not possible to block the certain products or categories from dispalying o nthe Facebook page. And also, it is not possible to connect multiple FB pages to one Ecwid store.

However, we are planning on introducing these changes, and right now we are gathering use cases and feedback to evaluate how many customers are in need of using these features.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you the ETA of these features' arrival, but I added your vote and feedback to the report. You will be updated, once we release these changes for our new FB integration.

Thank you very much for understanding!
Dennis Spice (04-18-2018)
Old 04-18-2018, 09:07 PM

Thanks! this helped me too

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.