The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-31-2018, 07:28 AM

Inventory management not working

I'm on a paid plan on Six and have made my first sales, but the number of items in stock hasn't automatically reduced.

All orders are marked as Paid and Despatched.

E.g. I had 5 of each book in stock and sold 1 of each. I've had to manually reduce the number to 4 to show the correct amount.

Is the problem that I have an option, a text box, to allow people to enter their preferred dedication?

Please provide the link to your storefront
https://www.nicholasvince.com/store
Old 04-02-2018, 10:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Nicholas,

Alexandra with Ecwid team is here, thank you for contacting us!

Could you tell us the numbers of orders please? We'll check log records to find out why the inventory didn't update.

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2018, 09:55 AM

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for coming back to me. I've worked out where I'm going wrong. THE STOCK MANAGEMENT IS WORKING FINE. It's just me overlooking something.

I was looking at my books of which I have two on offer. I knew I'd sold one of each recently and couldn't work out why the stock hadn't dropped. It was because I'd set up a third bundled product, i.e. the two books for a reduced price, which is what the customer had purchased - rather than the two individual products.

So, mystery solved. I just have to remember that if someone purchases the bundle, then I have to manually alter the stock of the individual books.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.