The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:13 PM

How can we help you?

http://www.shepherdscentertopeka.org...es-in-learning

I am wanting married couples to be able to select different individual options and then pay for two "products" at the end. (I'm using the Ecwid tool - however my product is enrollment in classes.) Right now it is set up where only one option can be selected. Is there a way they can select two?

Last edited by Daria Sh.; 06-29-2017 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherds Center Topeka View Post
How can we help you?

http://www.shepherdscentertopeka.org...es-in-learning

I am wanting married couples to be able to select different individual options and then pay for two "products" at the end. (I'm using the Ecwid tool - however my product is enrollment in classes.) Right now it is set up where only one option can be selected. Is there a way they can select two?
Hi there!

Thanks a lot for your message.

Your suggestion is really interesting. As I can see, you are using Radio Buttons input type for the Summer Session 2017 product options. This type of selection lets your clients select only one variant of every available option.

There is another type of selection named as Checkboxes. It lets your customers choose several (or even all) variants at a time. It is possible to limit the range of choices to 2 for every available option with the help of a custom script. It might be possible to split this product into two products on the checkout page so your clients pay $60 instead of $30 for their order.

We have a customization team who specializes on such custom solutions. I've forwarded your request to our developers so they could review it. They will get back to you with the quote via email specified in your Ecwid account.

If any additional questions appear, please, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re very glad to help you!

Ecwid team

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.