The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:14 PM

Question

multiple items ordered - option fields cannot multiply price accordingly

Scenario;

I sell amulets with or without case
using options fields to declare this option and pricing
when i have more than one product in stock, and the 'with case' 'without case' options and price, i don't see how when someone orders one with a case for nine dollars extra, how can i make it become 18 dollars when the customer adds another one of the same product to the order? You can see the 'well email you with an invouce' solution i have found myself forced to use in the two screenshots below. I find that the options dont allow the 'per order' multiplication factor?

I have half a dozen of the item in stock, and perhaps have to post them individually five times or six times as one in stock, so that the encasement price issue when ordering multiple numbers of same product and combining an option to add encasement.

I am interested to see if this is a case of me being dumb and unable to find the way, or if there is truly a missing option field here.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:15 PM

should be; with waterproof casing - 9$ per amulet (ecwid automatically calculates when 2, 3, etc are ordered and added to basket)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
multiple options, multiple order