The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-05-2018, 04:57 PM

Name and Company Name disappears

artlabsco.ecwid.com

When i disable Shipping Address, although the Name and Company name checkbox are ticked, still during checkout it doesn't show them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Avinash Kunchurkar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 10:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash Kunchurkar View Post
artlabsco.ecwid.com

When i disable Shipping Address, although the Name and Company name checkbox are ticked, still during checkout it doesn't show them.
Hi Avinash!

This is Kenga from Ecwid Customer Care team.
Thanks for contacting us.

Let me answer your question.

As I understand, you are talking about the "Ask for the company name" option enabled in your Ecwid Control panel > Settings > General > Cart & Checkout section.
When it is enabled the "Company name" field is shown in the Shipping address form and in the Billing address form.

If you do not ship your products but still want to collect the company names of your clients, you need to enable the "Ask for a billing address during checkout" in your Ecwid Control panel > Settings > General > Cart & Checkout section. I checked your settings and, as I see, you've already done this.

I tested the checkout on your Ecwid Starter Site, both "Full Name" and "Company name" fields are shown in the Billing address form, see the screenshot:

Everything is displayed correctly.

Hope this helps! If any additional questions appear, please, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re very glad to help you!

Ecwid team

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
checkout