The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:58 PM

How to only allow checkout when buying in sets of 4

We only sell coasters in sets of 4 but they are mix and match and can choose any 4 products. Is there a way I can disable the checkout unless there are multiples of 4 in the cart?
I am creating a new website through Wix using Ecwid.

Thank you
Old 07-17-2018, 02:05 PM
Banned

post four different products, your clients will add the items to the shopping cart who like. Then one time checking.
Old 07-17-2018, 02:13 PM

Hi there,

I only want them to be able to checkout if they have 4, 8, 12, etc. in the cart. At the minute they can checkout with any amount of them and I don't want them to be able to.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!
My name is Anastasia, Ecwid Support. Thank you for contacting us! I will be glad to help you.

At the moment, there is no built-in option to set the minimum amount of items available for a purchase, unfortunately. However, it is still possible to achieve by creating a custom solution using Ecwid API: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation. This will require advanced programming skills and knowledge. If you need help with it, you can hire a developer who can do it for you, or send a request to our customization team at https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv They will review the task and will be glad to help you, on a paid basis.

As a workaround, you can create a base product and indicate (in the title) that this product is a set of 4 items. With the help of the "Product Options" feature you can specify the available product options and ask customers to choose any 4 options they want.

You can also specify the minimum allowed order subtotal in your Ecwid Control Panel - Settings - General - Cart&Checkout.

I hope this will be helpful for you.
Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Anastasia E.
Ecwid Support Team
The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasia E For This Useful Post:
Touch of Glass (07-18-2018)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
checkout, checkout options