The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:20 PM

Troubles with pixel code on "Thank you" page (AdWords, Facebook pixels)

Hi guys, we've been running extensive trials with Facebook Ads and Google AdWords in the last couple of weeks. While both systems bring lots of traffic to our site we did not count one conversion so far and that's what kind of confuses me. Our products are pricy luxury goods and have a very special interest target group. Nonetheless we get frequent orders on a day to day basis. As a consequence, after doing some research I have fears that the pixels I implemented to the Ecwid checkout page do not fire correctly.

I found this very interesting discussing at the forum already (https://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37056) and double-checked the codes and setting several times. Is there any possibility from your side to check the functionality of both pixels and to validate they fire correctly? When doing so, feel free to place test orders as necessary. Would be happy to get your help!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
adwords, checkout, pixel