The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-07-2014, 12:38 AM

Exclamation

Store Loading SLOW in Safari

hi - my store is loading super slow, mainly in Safari. I checked the "simple store" and it loads very quickly.
I viewed the "inspect element" but it's past my knowledge to try and figure out what is the cause.

www.DazzlinStitches.com

Can you help please?
thanks!
Old 05-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzlin Stitches View Post
hi - my store is loading super slow, mainly in Safari. I checked the "simple store" and it loads very quickly.
I viewed the "inspect element" but it's past my knowledge to try and figure out what is the cause.

www.DazzlinStitches.com

Can you help please?
thanks!
Hello,

Ecwid was designed as a very fast shopping cart. It uses some solutions which allow it to work much faster than common classic shopping carts. So if for some reasons your Ecwid store loads slowly, it is definetly a problem which should be fixed.

There are many possible reasons of it: browser issues, problems with Internet connection, site issues etc. In order to find out what causes the problem, do several checks first. Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/67610746/...erce%20Network

I look forward to your reply.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 05-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzlin Stitches View Post

www.DazzlinStitches.com

Can you help please?
thanks!
Hello,

Ecwid was designed as a very fast shopping cart. It uses some solutions which allow it to work much faster than common classic shopping carts. So if for some reasons your Ecwid store loads slowly, it is definetly a problem which should be fixed.

There are many possible reasons of it: browser issues, problems with Internet connection, site issues etc. In order to find out what causes the problem, do several checks first. Please, refer to this article for details: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/67610746/...erce%20Network

I look forward to your reply.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 05-15-2014, 02:02 PM

it was my background images - I have resized them and now it loads great - sorry to have bugged you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
safari, slow load