Old 07-24-2017, 01:15 PM

I cannot get my store to show up on Facebook

http://facebook.com/Furnishings-by-D.../251458316228/
Old 07-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Edward here, Ecwid Team.

I'm sorry that you've faced the issue — let's try to sort this out.

I could not access your Facebook page by the link in your message, and I see the following error message: http://take.ms/VIqHM So I could not check your page.

Let's see why you might not be able to add a store to your Facebook page.

First of all, Facebook doesn't allow adding applications, including Ecwid, to personal pages.

If you want to have a tab with an Ecwid store, it's a requirement to have an official Facebook page (also known as "fan pages" or "business pages").

Moreover, you must have a Facebook page under your administration.

Please, make sure that you are trying to add the Ecwid store to this kind of page. You can view and manage your FB pages here — www.facebook.com/pages/manage/

If you are sure that your Facebook page meets the above requirements, then in order to investigate the problem further, we need the following details:

To resolve the problem, please, carefully follow each step above and tell me the results of each point.

You can also find a detailed instruction on how to add an Ecwid store to a Facebook page here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...06665-Facebook

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Last edited by Edward M.; 07-25-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:29 PM

yes, this is right. thanks. now I want to get rid of other products, not mine, on the site.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello!
Thank you for the reply.

Quote:
now I want to get rid of other products, not mine, on the site.
From what I can see, you'd like to remove the sample products from your store catalog.
If so, please follow the instruction below:

1) open your Ecwid Control Panel > Catalog > Products
2) select the products you'd like to remove by marking the checkbox near the product's SKU

3) click "Delete" button

That's it! As you do that, the sample products will no longer show up in your store catalog.

Just in case, here you'll find more details on how to manage your store products: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...78855-Products

I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:00 AM
Save the Orange-bellied Parrot Save the Orange-bellied Parrot is offline

Could you help me, too? I'm very grateful for this forum.
I haven't used my Facebook Page shop for a year. Although all the products, photos, etc are still visible when I log in to Ecwid. Just not available to the public.
When I click 'Visit .... (my)...Store', it says 'Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.'
Please, can you explain what this means and what I can do about it?
I want to re-open my shop immediately!
Do I have to re-install my shop and if I do, will I lose all the information, photos, setup that I've already done?
Please help if you know anything about this.
Many thanks.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save the Orange-bellied Parrot View Post
Could you help me, too? I'm very grateful for this forum.
I haven't used my Facebook Page shop for a year. Although all the products, photos, etc are still visible when I log in to Ecwid. Just not available to the public.
When I click 'Visit .... (my)...Store', it says 'Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.'
Please, can you explain what this means and what I can do about it?
I want to re-open my shop immediately!
Do I have to re-install my shop and if I do, will I lose all the information, photos, setup that I've already done?
Please help if you know anything about this.
Many thanks.
Hello!
Anna here, Ecwid team, thank you for the message.

I checked the system and found a link to your Ecwid store on Facebook - on my side it loads just fine, please take a look at the screenshot:

The message 'Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
may appear if you try to visit your Ecwid store on Facebook using a mobile device.
This happens as Facebook limits the work of the third-party apps (this affects not only the Ecwid app) on mobiles. Here we describe it in more details and suggest a workaround: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...at-Should-I-Do

In case you see the error when trying to reach the store on Facebook from a desktop computer, it may be worth changing the page limits. You can do this on your Facebook Business page > Settings > Preferred page audience.

I hope this information helps.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:58 AM

Hi,

I added my Ecwid store to the wrong Facebook page. How do I remove it from that page and add it to the correct one?

When I try add it to the correct page the site says "you must be an admin to access this page".

When I try add it from the Ecwid site side, the page I'm looking for isn't under the pages I manage.

Please help!!!
Old 10-23-2017, 08:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for your post.

I am very sorry you faced this issue.

First question:
Quote:
I added my Ecwid store to the wrong Facebook page. How do I remove it from that page and add it to the correct one?
You can delete the store from the wrong Facebook page. Please follow the instructions indicated in our Deleting Ecwid store from a Facebook page help center article.
[/B]
Quote:
When I try add it to the correct page the site says "you must be an admin to access this page".
This error occurs when your Facebook account is not listed as the administrator of the page where you want to add your Ecwid store. Please make sure you have the administrator rights or permission to add Ecwid to this Facebook page:

1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Open the Facebook Business page where you'd like to add Ecwid.
3. Click on the Settings --> Page Roles.
4. Your Facebook account name should appear as "Admin" in the "Existing Page Roles" (screenshot).

Please let me know if the issue persists.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:35 PM

Hi. I set up my Ecwind storefront today for my business page and while it loads fine for me, none of my customers can get it to load. It says "Content not available". I know at least one is on an iPad, not sure if that matters. I have it linked to the "Shop Now" button as well as the store tab on my business page, but they said neither of those nor the direct link are loading. I have gone through all the steps outlined in this thread, but still no change. I wanted to upgrade to the Business tier by the end of the year, but I can't see paying for a service that my customers can't use.

The business link: www.facebook.com/TheFaeImagination
The store link: https://www.facebook.com/TheFaeImagi.../251458316228/
Old 11-28-2017, 11:14 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for your post.

I am very sorry you faced this issue.

Ecwid is designed to work on any platform. Ecwid supports responsive layout that allows Ecwid shops to adapt to different screens.

Facebook has certain restrictions hindering the work of applications on mobiles, and it impacts all Facebook apps, not only Ecwid.

Please see the detailed reasons here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...s/115002965485

In order to display your Facebook store on mobile devices, please refer to the workaround provided in this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...t-Should-I-Do-

I hope, that the information provided in this post will be helpful to you. In case of any issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.