The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:56 AM

Can I add more than 100 items to the store?

Have been using ECWID storefront linked to my website n Facebook and love it. I have 9 categories n want to add more. However, it seems that I can only list 100 items max.

My question is, "Is there any way to expand the Store Capacity to hold 200 items?"

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Arnold View Post
Have been using ECWID storefront linked to my website n Facebook and love it. I have 9 categories n want to add more. However, it seems that I can only list 100 items max.

My question is, "Is there any way to expand the Store Capacity to hold 200 items?"

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

As far as I can see you have been registered before 30 October, 2012 that means that you have access to the old Free plan with up to 100 unique items limit.

If you want to add more products in your store you should upgrade to one of the premium Ecwid plans on the "Billing and plans" page in your control panel (My profile → Billing and plans) to have an ability to add more products. I suggest you to choose “Silver” plan. It costs $17 per month and you will be able to add up to 20.000 items in your store.

Note: Silver plan is only available for the early adopters - those who signed up with Ecwid before the 30th of October 2012 so you can upgrade your account easily.

Please refer to this artile to learn more about Ecwid plans and features breakdown: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ures-breakdown

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.