The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:28 PM

Exclamation

I use CSS code from ecwid to add more colum(grid view) pls help

I used css code from Ecwid knowleadge base to change product view

xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(4 ,10) list(10)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list","s tyle=");

But it still showing in grid 3*3

Plase help me

Regards
Old 11-06-2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbird Tanatkul Chongkrengkrai View Post
I used css code from Ecwid knowleadge base to change product view

xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(4 ,10) list(10)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list","s tyle=");

But it still showing in grid 3*3

Plase help me

Regards
If you would like to change the number of products in grid in your Facebook store, please log in to your FB account and open our application: http://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/ Facebook -> Settings -> change the values in the Grid, List and Table fields in "Number of Products:" line and click "Save".
Old 11-06-2012, 07:37 AM

Thank you Ecwid

Yes, I could change in facebook that was very easy but in

www.url.ecwid.com/simple-store

It still showing in 3,3 grid, I try to edit css in control panel but nothing change.
what should I do?
Old 11-06-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Zu View Post
Thank you Ecwid

Yes, I could change in facebook that was very easy but in

www.url.ecwid.com/simple-store

It still showing in 3,3 grid, I try to edit css in control panel but nothing change.
what should I do?
Simple store link is used mostly for the testing purposes. It allows testing your store even if you don't have any hosting or site yet.

Since it's a test link, it isn't possible to customize the advanced parameters of the Ecwid widgets on this page. If you want to do it, please insert the Ecwid code into your regular site and modify it then.

The number of products in grid cannot be set via CSS. It can be set only by means of Ecwid integration code change, as described here:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853305/...vancedSettings

And simple store link does not let you change the integration code, because simple store link actually means that you have not integrated the code anywhere. Thus to change the number of products in grid you need to add Ecwid integration code to your site first, and in this code you will be able to set the required grid parameters.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
grid view, product view