The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:00 PM

Send a requesting payment email after they request a quote to check first for availability

I have a rental business, but people need to book multiple products for one delivery time. If I use the product option to add a delivery date, then for every product they order they would need to reorder date and time. Is there a way to set a calendar to check the availability of everything in the basket all at once?

If not, I already know about setting the phone order button so that they can request a quote. My question is, since I have Authorize.net, is there a way to make it so that after someone requests a quote I can confirm it and email them a link to make payment through Authorize.net? Thanks.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatScottPR View Post
I have a rental business, but people need to book multiple products for one delivery time. If I use the product option to add a delivery date, then for every product they order they would need to reorder date and time. Is there a way to set a calendar to check the availability of everything in the basket all at once?

If not, I already know about setting the phone order button so that they can request a quote. My question is, since I have Authorize.net, is there a way to make it so that after someone requests a quote I can confirm it and email them a link to make payment through Authorize.net? Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Let me answer in parts.
Quote:
As I understand, you want your customers to specify the delivery date at checkout so that they specify one date for the whole order, not for each product. For that purpose you can add an extra field at checkout and name it something like “Delivery date”. Please, see how to request additional information from your customers in this article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1167219
Quote:
Yes, you can email your customers a link for making payments through Authorize.net after you confirm their requests. For that purpose you should use an offline payment method, please see the list of them in our article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...paymentoptions So, you customers will place orders with offline payment method and you will charge them later outside Ecwid, through Authorize.net. When you receive the payment, you should manually change order payment status to “Paid” (Control panel > Sales > Orders).

If you get any questions, feel free to write. We’ll be glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daria Sh. For This Useful Post:
GreatScottPR (05-02-2015)
Old 05-02-2015, 02:15 PM

Thank you, but I'm thinking these may not be what I need. Sorry to be a pain. Is there a way that I could incorporate an Outlook calendar. I found that Outlook would work perfect, but I'm concerned that it won't work with Ecwid. I think if you guys could find a way to create a booking feature you guys would be perfect! I love Ecwid, but this booking thing is so frustrating. It sounds like there is a lot of demand for this. (Just a thought!) Thanks for your help.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatScottPR View Post
Thank you, but I'm thinking these may not be what I need. Sorry to be a pain. Is there a way that I could incorporate an Outlook calendar. I found that Outlook would work perfect, but I'm concerned that it won't work with Ecwid. I think if you guys could find a way to create a booking feature you guys would be perfect! I love Ecwid, but this booking thing is so frustrating. It sounds like there is a lot of demand for this. (Just a thought!) Thanks for your help.
Hi,

Thanks for writing back.

You can implement Outlook calendar with the help of Ecwid API. This is custom integration, so please refer to third party developers for help. For example, you can address our friends at Qualiteam sales@qtmsoft.com

Alternatively, you can use Product options to ask for a date. You’ll need to use Date picker type. On product details page it will be a small popup with a calendar from which customers can choose a date http://take.ms/IDlVF Find out more in our article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...roduct-options

Also, there is a similar idea about implementing a booking feature in our ideas base http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...-booking-slots You can vote for it and we’ll email you once it’s implemented.

Feel free to write if you get any other questions about your Ecwid store. We are glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
booking, check availability, payment link, request for payment link