The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:49 PM

I changed the email on my Venture account and now the login does not recognize me.

Hi---
1. Looks like I locked myself out! That is:
I changed the email address on my Venture account, but now, the Log-in box does not recognize either the old or the new one. How to get back in?
2. After I get this straightened-out, I would like to have only 1 account, with Venture; basically the Venture account that I currently have, but with a different name than the 2 that I currently use. So that I would be selling all of my products from coffeetrade.co (coffeetrade.ecwid.com); instead of from separate Ecwid accounts. How to do this?

https://coffeetrade.ecwid.com/
My company's name is the CoffeeTrade company and this store is at coffeetrade.co (i.e. coffeetrade.ecwid.com).
Thanks!
John
Old 11-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Fusco View Post
Hi---
1. Looks like I locked myself out! That is:
I changed the email address on my Venture account, but now, the Log-in box does not recognize either the old or the new one. How to get back in?
2. After I get this straightened-out, I would like to have only 1 account, with Venture; basically the Venture account that I currently have, but with a different name than the 2 that I currently use. So that I would be selling all of my products from coffeetrade.co (coffeetrade.ecwid.com); instead of from separate Ecwid accounts. How to do this?

https://coffeetrade.ecwid.com/
My company's name is the CoffeeTrade company and this store is at coffeetrade.co (i.e. coffeetrade.ecwid.com).
Thanks!
John
Hello John!

I'm sorry that you have faced this issue.

You've also contacted us via email regarding this issue. So please let us continue the work on your case there. I've sent you a reply, please check the inbox.

Thank you.
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.