The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:25 PM

company name not appearing and can't change font?

I want to make the company name larger in my header. I can't find the code that I need to change within the base css in order to adjust in the custom css.

I want my company name to also appear at the top of my store when viewing my store through my published website. It does not. I am using rapidweaver.

How do I have my company name header on my store front also appear through the store in my website? How do I make this header font larger within my custom css? I cannot find the section of code!

THANK YOU!!!
Old 10-31-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree of Life Tech View Post
I want to make the company name larger in my header. I can't find the code that I need to change within the base css in order to adjust in the custom css.

I want my company name to also appear at the top of my store when viewing my store through my published website. It does not. I am using rapidweaver.

How do I have my company name header on my store front also appear through the store in my website? How do I make this header font larger within my custom css? I cannot find the section of code!

THANK YOU!!!
Hi there! If you want to make the company name larger in the header of your Ecwid starter site, you should increase font-size there:

But as you can see in that case you will need to enlarge the header as well. Furthermore please mind, right now this is your starter site, i.e. Ecwid widgets not embedded anywhere. If you embed the store into your website, this very header won’t be there.
As I understand you’re going to add Ecwid on your website, in that rate the header will be a part of your site and you’ll need to modify it within your site. And if you want to show a banner/company name/welcome text to the store landing page, please check out this artiсle to learn how to do this: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1564455

Also I have examined your RapidWeaver website and found out that Ecwid is not integrated there yet. This article will guide you how to add Ecwid:
http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1172935

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
company name, css, custom css, font, header