The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:09 AM

QuickBooks Online

As soon as the ECWID-QB Exporter is completed, we will be turning our attention to qbxml and QuickBooks online you can follow progress here http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...ith-quickbooks and at mkpsoftware.com.

Comments welcome.

Tim
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM

Default Quickbooks inventory numbers

Is there a way for ecwid to detect inventory number/status in quickbooks? Or perhaps a way for me to export the inventory numbers from quickbooks into ecwid so I can keep what's actually in-stock up to date?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Ecwid Team

You can use one of recommended by Ecwid solutions for integration with Quickbooks: http://www.ecwid.com/connect/gcatego...and-inventory/

Alternatively, in order to update products quantity you can use Ecwid import/export functionality. You can manually export your products list from Quickbooks, import it to CSV format and than import products list to Ecwid. Please, note, that in order to update products' quantity you don’t need to export all fields, SKU and Quantity fields will be enough.

If you need help with such script we can help you. Fill in this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv, we will review your request and get back to you via email with the quote.

The idea of integrating Ecwid with Quickbook is pretty popular, and if you consider that it should be added in Ecwid, please, vote for it here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...ooks?ref=title and we will email you when it is released.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

Last edited by Liza; 05-25-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erza View Post
Is there a way for ecwid to detect inventory number/status in quickbooks? Or perhaps a way for me to export the inventory numbers from quickbooks into ecwid so I can keep what's actually in-stock up to date?
You should be able to export quantities from QB and Import them into ecwid by using the methods described by maya. Once the API has the ability to update quantities I plan on adding it to our ecwid QuickBooks exporter.

Tim
Old 04-27-2012, 02:10 PM

thanks for the responses, can you describe how I can export just the name/sku, quantity, and price from quickbooks? If I import the resulting file into ecwid, it should update the correct items assuming the sku and names matches correct?
Old 04-27-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erza View Post
thanks for the responses, can you describe how I can export just the name/sku, quantity, and price from quickbooks? If I import the resulting file into ecwid, it should update the correct items assuming the sku and names matches correct?
Looks like the export list option exports all the fields. So a couple options come to mind.

1. You could open the item.list in excel or calc as a tab delimited file, and do some cut and paste or create a macro that formats the file to your needs.

2. Use the QuickBooks SDK to export only the required fields.

or

Contact sales@shopcartconnector.com if you would like to discuss custom options and pricing.

Tim
Old 08-19-2012, 09:26 PM

QuickBooks Online Support is now available.

See http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13580 for details

Tim
Old 11-19-2012, 10:00 PM

Default Want to integrate my ecwid site with something like quickbooks

I would like to integrate our ecwid site with some accounting and inventory tools. Ideally it would hook up with a solution like quickbooks but I don't think ecwid is compatible.If there is another solution similar to quickbooks or a type of accounting software that is compatible with ecwid I would love to learn about it.
Please HELP
Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Connolly1 View Post
I would like to integrate our ecwid site with some accounting and inventory tools. Ideally it would hook up with a solution like quickbooks but I don't think ecwid is compatible.If there is another solution similar to quickbooks or a type of accounting software that is compatible with ecwid I would love to learn about it.
Please HELP
Hi,

Please refer to this thread:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...1323#post51323

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 06-20-2014, 06:48 PM

Where do we get the quickbooks exporter?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
accounting, inventory, inventory tracking