The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:51 PM

Free Local Pickup and Force In-State Sales Tax

I want to be able to configure as follows, but can not get it quite right:

- When selecting "Mail" shipping option, always charge $7 flat rate regardless of location, and charge 6% sales tax for all sales going to a Maryland shipping address.

- When selecting "Local Pickup" option, always charge $0 shipping cost and 6% sales tax, regardless of what address the buyer enters.

As it is working now, a buyer can specify an out of state location and still select "Local Pickup" and ecwid charges $0 delivery cost (correct) and $0 sales tax (incorrect).

store: 6399212
Old 03-02-2017, 06:12 AM
Ecwid Team

Default In-store Pickup feature

Hello there!

We are happy to announce the release of the In-Store Pickup feature! Now you can enable In-Store Pickup option for your customers and they will be able to select it on a checkout page. Customers, choosing to pick up ordered items by themselves in your store, won’t need to enter a shipping address. They will also receive an automatic email notification with order details and pickup instructions.

You can find more detailed information in our article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...s/115000252285

If you have any additional questions, please, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Una Q., Ecwid Support Team
Old 11-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care.

We have great news! We are contacting you to announce the feautre, that you've been asking for: Date/time picker for in-store pickup!

As you know, among many shipping options, your Ecwid online store supports in-store pickup. It allows your customers choosing from several pickup locations, see and manage pickup orders in your Ecwid Control Panel and send email notifications to customers when their order is ready for pickup.

Great news: we have boosted the functionality of in-store pickup, thanks to your feedback!

New features

Ability to set pickup date and time

Customer name field

Phone number field

Please, refer to this article to explore new enhancements and learn how to use them to your advantage: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...n-store-pickup

Thank you.
Old 03-21-2018, 02:15 AM

Is there a solution for the original questions? I need to be able to set a fixed sales tax rate for all orders picked up at specific locations?
Old 03-21-2018, 03:05 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

Thank you for the post.

Quote:
I need to be able to set a fixed sales tax rate for all orders picked up at specific locations?
At the moment there's no built-in feature that allows doing it, I'm afraid. I've passed your feedback on to our product team, so it will be taken into consideration.

Thank you for bringing it to your attention. We appreciate it.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
local pickup, sales tax