The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:45 PM

Show product list instead of categories

I've searched and put a solution together, but it's not working. I want the user to click on Books and arrive at a list of all the books. I have it working, but the list is opening as a pop up and not on the page. I've tried everything I can think of...here is the code I am using on the Books page.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?1417044" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=list(1 0)","categoryView=list","searchView=list","style =" "defaultCategoryID=3324616&mode=category&offset=0& sort=normal");
</script>

Using Wordpress. What am I missing? Any help is appreciated. I'm sure the answer is in here somewhere and I'm not using the right search string.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Wolf nor Dog; 08-09-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:20 PM

Default Show product list instead of categories

Sorry - put this in the wrong place...

I've searched and put a solution together, but it's not working. I want the user to click on Books and arrive at a list of all the books. I have it working, but the list is opening as a pop up and not on the page. I've tried everything I can think of...here is the code I am using on the Books page.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?1417044" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"> xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=list(1 0)","categoryView=list","searchView=list","style =" "defaultCategoryID=3324616&mode=category&offse t=0& sort=normal");
</script>

Using Wordpress. What am I missing? Any help is appreciated. I'm sure the answer is in here somewhere and I'm not using the right search string.

Thanks in advance
Old 08-10-2012, 11:46 AM

Could you please provide us with the link to your store?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:54 PM

I open the site so you can look at it from 12-1 cst. Here is the deal. The code I was using that was opening the pop up doesn't work now. What the client wants is to click on Autographed books and have this come up.

http://www.wolfnordog.com/home/autog...=0&sort=normal

not the categories. I can't use a direct link because it doesn't load the books. I was thinking this should be easy, but the code I was using on the page (posted in original message) isn't work.

thanks!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:16 AM

Figured it out, missing ,

duh

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
no categories, product list