The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-29-2013, 05:51 AM

Auto export orders to Google Docs spreadsheet

Hey - I've been using a simple Google Form to take order submissions from my customers. Each order automatically creates a new row in a Google Spreadsheet including the key info such as customer name, location, products ordered, etc.

I'm investigating ecwid as an alternative solution but I'd really like to keep having orders be auto-populated in the spreadsheet. The reason is I've setup formulas to dynamically track inventory, cash flow, and scripts to send emails to customers.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,
Colin
Old 04-14-2016, 02:42 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Roper View Post
Hey - I've been using a simple Google Form to take order submissions from my customers. Each order automatically creates a new row in a Google Spreadsheet including the key info such as customer name, location, products ordered, etc.

I'm investigating ecwid as an alternative solution but I'd really like to keep having orders be auto-populated in the spreadsheet. The reason is I've setup formulas to dynamically track inventory, cash flow, and scripts to send emails to customers.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks,
Colin
Hi everyone!

Good news - now it is possible to export the orders from your Ecwid store to Google Sheets using Zapier. Se the step-by-step instructions here: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/port...-google-sheets

Enjoy! =)

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.