The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-17-2013, 12:55 PM

Question

Add to bag button. can i create a link to another site

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is a way to make the 'Add to bag' button into a link?

As an example instead of the button saying add to bag, i would like it to say buy now, and then when they clink the link to 'buy now' they are redirected to another site i have? .... is this possible?

Thank you
Old 03-18-2013, 03:34 PM

Exclamation Please Help! Changing the link path of Add to bag button?

Hi There,

What i would like to know is if it is possible to change the link of the add to bag button for some of my items. I will explain what it is i am trying to do and then if anyone can help that would be great

Okay so i am selling some items from my store directly shipped from me, however i also have inventory from another source so i would like to refer the customers i have to their site instead. (acting as sort of an affiliate) So instead of having the 'Add to bag' button link directly to my checkout, is there a way in which to make that same button link to their store when a customer clicks it?

I appreciate any help on this, and ask for any more info if you are unsure what i mean!

Thank you
Old 03-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Randell View Post
Hi There,

What i would like to know is if it is possible to change the link of the add to bag button for some of my items. I will explain what it is i am trying to do and then if anyone can help that would be great

Okay so i am selling some items from my store directly shipped from me, however i also have inventory from another source so i would like to refer the customers i have to their site instead. (acting as sort of an affiliate) So instead of having the 'Add to bag' button link directly to my checkout, is there a way in which to make that same button link to their store when a customer clicks it?

I appreciate any help on this, and ask for any more info if you are unsure what i mean!

Thank you
Hi,

I understand your request, similar questions were already discussed on the forum. I invite you to check this forum post where our support guy provided possible solutions to your need:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11434

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
add to bag, help please, html, html link product, link, linking sites, redirecting