The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-18-2013, 03:30 PM

Red face

Hello! New and hoping some awesome soul can help me!

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to using Ecwid. I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

What I'm doing is opening a PLR article writing store. I've been writing for years and have a few ebooks I have authored.

I would like to offer one of my ebooks for free but here's the problem I'm having. It seems no matter what I do I am unable to get the ebook to upload.

I feel so clueless right now! I'm a writer not a techie at heart haha!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:03 PM

Have you followed the instructions here?:

http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/27264368/E-goods
Old 06-18-2013, 10:38 PM

Hello and thank you! Yes, I have tried a few times. I tried uploading it both from a PDF file and as a Microsoft word file with no luck.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya Herb View Post
Hello and thank you! Yes, I have tried a few times. I tried uploading it both from a PDF file and as a Microsoft word file with no luck.
Hi,

I've inspected your store. As far as I can see, you've already uploaded the files to your products. It should work fine - when someone purchases one of the products and the order gets the 'Accepted' status, the download links will be sent to the buyer's email automatically.

Does the issue persist? If so, please further explain it - what exactly seems to be the problem?

By the way, if you want to offer a free downloadable book, please consult this part of the E-goods article: I want to offer free promotional E-Goods. Is it possible?

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ebook, help please, newbie, uploading