The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-05-2013, 04:06 PM

Shipping To Puerto Rico

I am stumped. A customer is trying to place an order from Puerto Rico. After clicking on the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout, she's taken to a choose location and shipping method window. After making her selection she receives a message that says "No shipping option for this location, package weight and total. I am using USPS calculated postage. I am unable to recreate the problem. Can you help or direct me?
Thank you,
Diane
Old 07-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Dandron View Post
I am stumped. A customer is trying to place an order from Puerto Rico. After clicking on the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout, she's taken to a choose location and shipping method window. After making her selection she receives a message that says "No shipping option for this location, package weight and total. I am using USPS calculated postage. I am unable to recreate the problem. Can you help or direct me?
Thank you,
Diane
Hello,

I’ve checked your store. The U.S.P.S. shipping method you are using in your store is set up for the shipping zone “US & Canada”. In order to be able to ship Puerto Rico you should either assign the existing shipping method to the destination zone “The World” or create a separate destination zone for Puerto Rico and assign a shipping method to it.
After you apply the necessary changes the corresponding shipping option will be offered for customers from Puerto Rico. Please, refer to this article for details about setting up Destination zones and Shipping in your store.
Also I suggest you checking this article: Why do I get “Sorry, we do not ship to this location” error on checkout?
The Following User Says Thank You to Liza P For This Useful Post:
Diane Dandron (07-09-2013)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.