The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:30 AM

Shipping cost options not showing up in cart at checkout

Hi Ecwid

My site 'lunchlove.com.au' is not showing up the shipping cost options at checkout, even though the costs are setup in the back end for Australia (local) and international shipping?

It was working fine, then stopped when I changed the shipping fees. Can you please shed some light on the topic, I am unable to fix this or find a solution.

Thank you for your time

Regards
Lynton
Old 06-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynton Foxcroft View Post
Hi Ecwid

My site 'lunchlove.com.au' is not showing up the shipping cost options at checkout, even though the costs are setup in the back end for Australia (local) and international shipping?

It was working fine, then stopped when I changed the shipping fees. Can you please shed some light on the topic, I am unable to fix this or find a solution.

Thank you for your time

Regards
Lynton
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am very sorry to hear you have faced this issue in your store.

I have just inspected your shipping settings and found that they are set up correctly. But I noticed that both your products do not contain enabled "This product requires shipping" option.

Please see my screenshot:

When this option disabled - your products do not require any shipping hence Ecwid does not show shipping details page on checkout (like if you sell digital products).

So all you should do is to enable "This product requires shipping" option on products details page in Ecwid Control Panel > Catalog.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions - please feel free to ask. We are very glad to help you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.