The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:12 PM

How do I format table in product description & move product description

Hello,

I have 2 questions I'd be really grateful to get some help with.

1. In the product description I've used a table to layout the content but I'd like to remove the borders from the table. How can I do this?

2. I would like to also move the product description to the right side under the "view details images" and thumbnails (for desktop) but keep it under the image in mobile view. I read this thread, and tried the instructions, but they didn't seem to work for me. I'm quite a novice so perhaps I did something wrong. Could you possibly explain it to me in very simple terms?

My website shopfront is: http://luminclothing.com/index.php/store/

Thank you for your help!
Old 11-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUMIN View Post
Hello,

I have 2 questions I'd be really grateful to get some help with.

1. In the product description I've used a table to layout the content but I'd like to remove the borders from the table. How can I do this?

2. I would like to also move the product description to the right side under the "view details images" and thumbnails (for desktop) but keep it under the image in mobile view. I read this thread, and tried the instructions, but they didn't seem to work for me. I'm quite a novice so perhaps I did something wrong. Could you possibly explain it to me in very simple terms?

My website shopfront is: http://luminclothing.com/index.php/store/

Thank you for your help!

Hi,
Thanks for reaching us out and sorry for the delay with the reply.

In order to get rid of borders of the table in your Product details paste the following CSS codes into your custom CSS themes:

Code:
.ecwid-description-table td {
 border: none !important;
}
.ecwid-description-table th {
}
.ecwid-description-table {
}
2. Сould you please clarify where exactly you’d like to move your product description? As I can see you have already transferred it inside right panel which looks good. Would you like to move it under the gallery images?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.