The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:09 AM

Exclamation

No Option visible for Inline SEO Catalog for Paid ECWID Account

Hi
I read through all the posts here about Inline SEO Catalog option for ECWID WordPress plugin, however - even though one of our clients has a paid account with you - I am unable to see this option under plugin settings.

The only options that're available in addition to store page are, Mobile Catalog, Single Sign-on, HTTPS checkbox and Default Category.

I am not sure why its not showing , nothing changes even after adding the store ID. I can see the plugin has created a Store page with few shortcodes in it.

What's missing here for Inline SEO Catalog? Please help me resolve this.

Thanks in advance
Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar TAJANE View Post
Hi
I read through all the posts here about Inline SEO Catalog option for ECWID WordPress plugin, however - even though one of our clients has a paid account with you - I am unable to see this option under plugin settings.

The only options that're available in addition to store page are, Mobile Catalog, Single Sign-on, HTTPS checkbox and Default Category.

I am not sure why its not showing , nothing changes even after adding the store ID. I can see the plugin has created a Store page with few shortcodes in it.

What's missing here for Inline SEO Catalog? Please help me resolve this.

Thanks in advance
It is automatically enabled since everybody wants it. There is no sense in an option that has to be always enabled for everyone, so we removed it from the plugin. As soon as your Ecwid account is on the paid plan, the shop embedded into Wordpress site with the latest version of our official plugin is automatically indexable for search engines.

Last edited by Qetzal; 11-29-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Rimmer View Post
It is automatically enabled since everybody wants it. There is no sense in an option that has to be always enabled for everyone, so we removed it from the plugin. As soon as your Ecwid account is on the paid plan, the shop embedded into Wordpress site with the latest version of our official plugin is automatically indexable for search engines.
Thanks Eugene for your feedback.
I understand what you mean,

However - Installing, Activating and entering the site ID only created One Single page called 'Store'.

Does this plugin populate all the categories & product pages from our client's ecwid account? There are about 260+ products listed in the account.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Thanks Eugene for your feedback.
I understand what you mean,

However - Installing, Activating and entering the site ID only created One Single page called 'Store'.

Does this plugin populate all the categories & product pages from our client's ecwid account? There are about 260+ products listed in the account.
No, the plugin will not create any extra pages in your Wordpress, except for the single Store page. The product and category pages will be provided by the Ecwid widgets, and Google will be able to index them. Yet those pages are only managed via your Catalog in Ecwid control panel and are not duplicated in your WP Admin.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Rimmer View Post
No, the plugin will not create any extra pages in your Wordpress, except for the single Store page. The product and category pages will be provided by the Ecwid widgets, and Google will be able to index them. Yet those pages are only managed via your Catalog in Ecwid control panel and are not duplicated in your WP Admin.
Thanks for the quick update.

So does that mean we're limited to using the ecwid widgets & shortcodes in a single base page and use them... Its smooth I have seen it, but...

Or is there any way, we can structure categories, global tags and product pages into WordPress - Or add taxonomies to product pages withing WordPress or through ecwid API for building some custom pages or product selector with filters etc?

Thanks...
Old 11-30-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the quick update.

So does that mean we're limited to using the ecwid widgets & shortcodes in a single base page and use them... Its smooth I have seen it, but...

Or is there any way, we can structure categories, global tags and product pages into WordPress - Or add taxonomies to product pages withing WordPress or through ecwid API for building some custom pages or product selector with filters etc?

Thanks...
Quote:
Can you please elaborate on the examples of what you are trying to do? Many things are possible with a correct setup, and even more become possible with single widget of Ecwid and some amount of custom programming.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
inline seo catalog, wordpress plugin