The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Send a message via AIM to Mike C Send a message via Yahoo to Mike C
Default


http://tinyurl.com/29ds7tt

I also tried the advanced method as seen in the GB_showFullScreen example on the advanced usage screen, still no luck, it just goes to the site, no popup.

Last edited by Mike C; 11-09-2010 at 04:41 PM.
  #22  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
http://tinyurl.com/29ds7tt

I also tried the advanced method as seen in the GB_showFullScreen example on the advanced usage screen, still no luck, it just goes to the site, no popup.
Hmm, this code works for me:

HTML Code:
<a href="http://static.flickr.com/119/294309231_a3d2a339b9.jpg" onclick="return GB_show('Image', this.href)">Image/a>
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #23  
Old 11-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Send a message via AIM to Mike C Send a message via Yahoo to Mike C
Default

I inserted your code:
Code:
<a href="http://static.flickr.com/119/294309231_a3d2a339b9.jpg" onclick="return GB_show('Image', this.href)">Image</a>
and it opens in a new tab/window,, no popup How come it's working for you?
  #24  
Old 11-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
I inserted your code:
Code:
<a href="http://static.flickr.com/119/294309231_a3d2a339b9.jpg" onclick="return GB_show('Image', this.href)">Image</a>
and it opens in a new tab/window,, no popup How come it's working for you?
In order to solve this problem, include the service JS scripts of this library in your site's header instead of a product description.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #25  
Old 11-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Send a message via AIM to Mike C Send a message via Yahoo to Mike C
Default

Thank you.. I misunderstood the directions.
  #26  
Old 12-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Warrior Within Designs's Avatar
Warrior Within Designs Warrior Within Designs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8
Default Jquery Popups

I want to do the same. A popup with a iframe so I plan to use Highslide though topup looks as robust. Now ecwid is embedded in our webpage but can it access the script in my header? So if I am getting this right. just place all of the scripts in my site head tag normally then in HTML mode on the description in Ecwid use the call script on the text link?
  #27  
Old 12-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior Within Designs View Post
I want to do the same. A popup with a iframe so I plan to use Highslide though topup looks as robust. Now ecwid is embedded in our webpage but can it access the script in my header? So if I am getting this right. just place all of the scripts in my site head tag normally then in HTML mode on the description in Ecwid use the call script on the text link?
If Ecwid is embed in your website, it will have access to all JS code on the page. So, yes, you're right.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
 
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
javascript, lightbox, popup, product

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.