The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:02 PM

Hi Eugene,

I'm looking forward to when my little business is big enough that I can afford the $17 paid version. I love the features! Though right now that would double my fees between hosting and my Etsy shop.

Will you guys be looking at smaller packages for smaller businesses like mine? Say a $5 paid package. (Would love the coupon codes to be there - but I understand if you can't put it in a smaller package.)

Thanks!

Amy
Old 05-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojamiya View Post
Hi Eugene,

I'm looking forward to when my little business is big enough that I can afford the $17 paid version. I love the features! Though right now that would double my fees between hosting and my Etsy shop.

Will you guys be looking at smaller packages for smaller businesses like mine? Say a $5 paid package. (Would love the coupon codes to be there - but I understand if you can't put it in a smaller package.)

Thanks!

Amy
We will consider this, Amy, thank you.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 09-29-2010, 07:47 PM

Default Coupons

I agree with some of the folks here regarding a lower paid version that essentially just includes the coupon code functionality. I love Ecwid, and intend to use it on 4 sites, but I can't see paying $17x4 just for coupon codes. Frustrating a bit. Looked at Mal's again. But it's not Ecwid, actually nothing compares to Ecwid. So not sure what I'll do yet.

Edited to Add:
By the way, I knew the coupon codes would only be for paid version, and I completely understand. I think we should pay for additional functionality - I just thought there might be a $5-$10 per month upgrade.

Last edited by Tara McWhite; 09-29-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Added a note.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara McWhite View Post
I agree with some of the folks here regarding a lower paid version that essentially just includes the coupon code functionality. I love Ecwid, and intend to use it on 4 sites, but I can't see paying $17x4 just for coupon codes. Frustrating a bit. Looked at Mal's again. But it's not Ecwid, actually nothing compares to Ecwid. So not sure what I'll do yet.

Edited to Add:
By the way, I knew the coupon codes would only be for paid version, and I completely understand. I think we should pay for additional functionality - I just thought there might be a $5-$10 per month upgrade.
Thank you for the feedback. We will consider your suggestion.
So do you actually want to use the "discount coupons" feature only from our list of additional features: http://www.ecwid.com/compare-plans.html ?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.