The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 06:06 PM

Exclamation

Hi Ecwid and Yotpo Team

Please help, we have good reviews from our customers on products in our store however Google does not index the rich snippet content that Ecwid supply with any of Yotpo customer review stars...an example below is on one product in particular, the customer reviews were in May 2015, Google Indexed our product page and the last cache is in July 2015 for this, however Yotpo product review stars does not show at all on any Yotpo reviews in Google with any of our products?

Some Screenshots:

Here is the url to the product:
http://www.jungleaquatics.net/#!onli...150/p/50210838

Last edited by Daria Shmanatova; 07-27-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:42 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleAquatics View Post
Hi Ecwid and Yotpo Team

Please help, we have good reviews from our customers on products in our store however Google does not index the rich snippet content that Ecwid supply with any of Yotpo customer review stars...an example below is on one product in particular, the customer reviews were in May 2015, Google Indexed our product page and the last cache is in July 2015 for this, however Yotpo product review stars does not show at all on any Yotpo reviews in Google with any of our products?

Some Screenshots:

Here is the url to the product:
http://www.jungleaquatics.net/#!onli...150/p/50210838
Hi,

Sorry for delay with the reply.

As far as I understand, customer review stars left via Yotpo are not displayed in Google search results, in particular in Google Rich Snippets.

Since it is a third-party application, developed not by Ecwid, I'm afraid I cannot help you here. I've contacted Yotpo support to learn more details and they've advised that you should contact them directly from this page my.yotpo.com/contact_support They will be glad to help you.

Feel free to contact us if you get any other questions about your Ecwid store.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
yotpo