The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:00 AM

Imported CSV pricing updates... now no prices listed

I just exported my products, made changes to pricing and reimported my products. Now all of the products are priced at 0.00?? I only imported the product name, price, and compare to pricing. I made sure that the pricing was formatted in number format with 2 decimal places and no 1,000 separator. Any ideas??
Old 02-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Pittman View Post
I just exported my products, made changes to pricing and reimported my products. Now all of the products are priced at 0.00?? I only imported the product name, price, and compare to pricing. I made sure that the pricing was formatted in number format with 2 decimal places and no 1,000 separator. Any ideas??
Hello,

Please, refer to this article to troubleshoot the problem: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/61320633/...roubleshooting

You can also refer to this thread where an issue of the kind is described in case you find it helpful: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6641

If you have difficulties with troubleshooting the issue, please, attach the CSV file you are trying to import with the screenshot of your import settings.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.