The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-28-2016, 06:09 PM

ecwid WP crashed site

On first attempt I updated WP (4.4.1) and my plugins. Everything was fine until I updated ecwid plugin (4.0.7). Once I did that (the first time), it crashed my admin panel. I got my hosting company to disable ecwid.

We created a new home page, only to find out it was not time well spent. As soon as we turned on ecwid again the entire site crashed on me. Below are the error codes I get now.

Please help, I have an event panel looking at my site today. Thanks.

--- ERROR CODE ON SITE www.shimmerjulz.com ---

Warning: include_once(/home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart/lib/ecwid_product_api.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line 3217

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart/lib/ecwid_product_api.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line 3217

Fatal error: Class 'EcwidProductApi' not found in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line 3219

--- PLUGIN PAGE ERROR CODE in Admin Panel ---

Fatal error: Class 'EcwidProductApi' not found in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line3219

--- end error codes ---

Thank you for your help.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:27 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri McGuire View Post
On first attempt I updated WP (4.4.1) and my plugins. Everything was fine until I updated ecwid plugin (4.0.7). Once I did that (the first time), it crashed my admin panel. I got my hosting company to disable ecwid.

We created a new home page, only to find out it was not time well spent. As soon as we turned on ecwid again the entire site crashed on me. Below are the error codes I get now.

Please help, I have an event panel looking at my site today. Thanks.

--- ERROR CODE ON SITE www.shimmerjulz.com ---

Warning: include_once(/home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart/lib/ecwid_product_api.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line 3217

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart/lib/ecwid_product_api.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line 3217

Fatal error: Class 'EcwidProductApi' not found in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line 3219

--- PLUGIN PAGE ERROR CODE in Admin Panel ---

Fatal error: Class 'EcwidProductApi' not found in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php on line3219

--- end error codes ---

Thank you for your help.
Hello Terri,

Thank you very much for the message.

We are extremely sorry to hear you have faced this issue on your website. I've already notified our engineers about this issue and they are looking into it right now.

I would like to ask you provide all possible accesses for your Wordpress site to us so we could investigate and your Wordpress files (we need FTP access for this) and Admin area (login and password to Wordpress Admin area).

You can send them via PM to me or via email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Once again we are very sorry for this issue and we do our best to resolve it as fast as possible.

Last edited by Sergey; 01-29-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:33 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Terri,

This is Sergey.

We've just looked into your message more specifically and fount one unusual thing in this string:

Code:
Please pay your attention to this exact code:

Code:
No such file or directory in /home1/empower3/public_html/shimmerjulz.com/wp-content/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199/ecwid-shopping-cart.php
The plugin's folder on your website is called "ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199" for some reason, and not "ecwid-shopping-cart" as needed for correct work of the Ecwid plugin.

Can you please just rename "ecwid-shopping-cart.1453963199" folder to "ecwid-shopping-cart"?

It will fix all the problems.
Old 01-29-2016, 11:53 PM

Thank You! The problem is fixed.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:07 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri McGuire View Post
Thank You! The problem is fixed.
Thank you for the response, Terri

I am very very glad to hear the issue has been resolved!

Please contact us again if needed. We are very glad to help you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
crash, error