The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:38 AM

How can I get printable receipts for my recurring orders?

Hi

I have a number of Silver accounts on behalf of clients with you currently. In order to keep my books straight I need printable reciepts. According to the Knowledge base:-

"CyberSource sends you an email after successful charge every month. This email contains an attached receipt in PDF format, which can be used as you need."

I have now recieved 15+ emails from 2Checkout.com Inc but there have been no pdf's attached.

Can you tell me how I can obtain my printable reciept.

Many Thanks

Peter S
(UK)
Old 11-09-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Smerdon View Post
Hi

I have a number of Silver accounts on behalf of clients with you currently. In order to keep my books straight I need printable reciepts. According to the Knowledge base:-

"CyberSource sends you an email after successful charge every month. This email contains an attached receipt in PDF format, which can be used as you need."

I have now recieved 15+ emails from 2Checkout.com Inc but there have been no pdf's attached.

Can you tell me how I can obtain my printable reciept.

Many Thanks

Peter S
(UK)
CyberSource is the payment gateway we have started using for Ecwid plans subscription about a month ago. If you have not started new subscriptions (or renewed the old ones manually by canceling a subscription and starting it anew), you're most probably keep on paying via 2Checkout payment gateway. For example, your store ID 1067049 subscription is definitely processed on 2Checkout.

To receive printable invoices from the, please submit a request with a 2Checkout ID of your sale to the 2CheckOut.com customer service at www.2checkout.com/support and they will provide you with a printable version of invoices.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Save the Orange-bellied Parrot Save the Orange-bellied Parrot is offline

Default Single order receipts

How do I generate receipts for single, non-recurring orders?
Thank you.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save the Orange-bellied Parrot View Post
How do I generate receipts for single, non-recurring orders?
Thank you.
Hello,

In order to get receipt for particular monthly payment you should go to Ecwid control panel -> My profile -> Payment history and click "Download receipt" link near to required payment.

If you have any other questions, please, feel free to ask.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.