The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-13-2015, 07:18 PM
Webpartner

Change the amount of categories per page

I'm using Adobe Muse and when the widget is on the mobile version of my website, it's very long. This makes it so that when a user clicks on one of the categories, there is a ton of empty space because the page does not resize with the store.

So, the only way around this is to make the opening store page as short as possible. I know that I can have the store just open up inside a category and then adjust the amount of products per page, but I was wondering if I'm able to adjust the amount of categories per page instead.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John R Perry View Post
I'm using Adobe Muse and when the widget is on the mobile version of my website, it's very long. This makes it so that when a user clicks on one of the categories, there is a ton of empty space because the page does not resize with the store.

So, the only way around this is to make the opening store page as short as possible. I know that I can have the store just open up inside a category and then adjust the amount of products per page, but I was wondering if I'm able to adjust the amount of categories per page instead.

Thanks in advance!
Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us.

I checked the mobile version of your website and I was able to see the the issue that you described.

It happens because the element where you add your Ecwid store in has the minimum height of 1422px: http://take.ms/fulSs

So order to make the empty space smaller, we can narrow that height down using this CSS rule and adding it either to your website CSS files or your Ecwid CSS Theme:
Code:
#u73814 {
	min-height: 200px;
}
At the moment the subcategories are not paginated in Ecwid in any way, because it is quite questionable how exactly to do that (either along with product pagination or separately - both ways might confuse your customers), hence the subcategories are not paginated at all, so you can try using my CSS solution or using separate category pages like you described in your post.
Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
adobe muse, categories, mobile, storefront