The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVjeanne View Post
Regarding not selling my e-goods directly to the EU .... I think I have shipping set up correctly re excluding the EU as a download zone (and having adding a note that they must contact me directly to make the sales transaction manually instead) . So that's fine.

However I will be having just one category of Free downloadables that I do want ALL site visitors to be able to access and download from. Can download zones be changed to All Zones for just this one free-stuff category? If not is there another workaround you can suggest?

I have only used Ecwid for two days now so forgive me if the answer is something I could have found out myself but my head is spinning a bit from working out all the different set-up aspects and I can't get this one figured out on my own
Hello,

If you uncheck the “This product requires shipping” checkbox on the product page, this product will be treated as intangible and thus will not require shipping. Please refer to the screenshot to see what I mean:

And if the product doesn’t require shipping, there will be no limitations by country for people who want to download it. This way you can have a category with products downloadable for free in all zones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tara K For This Useful Post:
VVjeanne (06-14-2016)
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
e-goods by country/region, exclude countries