The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-19-2014, 01:41 PM

Can I maintain a MySQL Product List?

I already maintain a MySQL table of my products. Can I just use this for my Ecwid product list? I would prefer to avoid having to dump the table to csv and then import. I definitely don't want to have to maintain two separate product lists. Can I just set Ecwid to use my products table?
Old 08-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoel Deitch View Post
I already maintain a MySQL table of my products. Can I just use this for my Ecwid product list? I would prefer to avoid having to dump the table to csv and then import. I definitely don't want to have to maintain two separate product lists. Can I just set Ecwid to use my products table?
Hello,

There are tree ways to update and create products in Ecwid:
- .CSV format
- X-Cart format which allows to import product options
- Product API

You can manually update your products by using import by .CSV and X-Cart format in Ecwid. However Product API allows you to automatically sync your products with different 3rd-party systems — for example accounting or POS apps and much more. For updating products or getting information about disabled or hidden out-of-stock products via the Product API, a secret key is required. The store-specific key is generated in your Control Panel, under the System Settings → API tab.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Vitaliy Golovin; 08-21-2014 at 06:54 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mysql, products