The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:54 AM

Change Layout of the product page

Hi is this anyway we can change the layout of the product page. As i have too many option, the form become too long. I was thinking to move below into the product description. Can someone help me
The Following User Says Thank You to FattyDaddyFattyMummy For This Useful Post:
OGPnetwork (08-30-2020)
Old 06-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello!
Anna here, Ecwid team, thank you for the message!

As far as I understand, you would like to move the product options list to the product description area on a product details page in your store, correct?

By default the options' list appears in the right panel on the product details page and there is no built-in tool that will help you change the position of the options' list, I'm sorry.

As a solution, I can suggest a couple of workarounds you may find helpful:

1) I checked your website and I can see that some of the option variants are quite long, so they don't fit in one line, which makes the right panel on the product details page longer. You can change the width of the panel, so all option variants are displayed in one page.
In order to apply this change, please:

- go to your Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Design > "Edit Theme" button
- add the following CSS code to your active custom CSS theme (after all the existing codes):

Code:
.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage .ecwid-productBrowser-backgroundedPanel {
    max-width: 350px !important;
}
- save the changes.

As you do this, the panel will become wider, so the each option variant should fit in one line.
If you do not have a custom CSS theme yet, you can create one by clicking the "Create CSS theme" button in your Settings > Design.

2) it may be possible to change the product page layout with the help of our Storefront JS API. Please, refer to this link for the documentation: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...refront-js-api
Please, note that this is an advanced way of changing your store appearance. If you need technical assistance, you can hire a developer who can do this for you, or you'd like, you can fill out this form: https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv and our Customisation team engineers will be glad to help you develop a solution (if there is any), on a paid basis. Thank you!

I hope this info helps.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.