The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-08-2017, 02:08 AM

Question

Highest Price showing on storefront

So I'm building a store to sell art prints and for each product I give customers the option to choose between photographic prints and fine art prints.

The listing for a regular photo print is $9. If they choose the fine art print, it's an additional $11, totaling $20

I added the options to each listing and when I preview on Wix, the storefront is showing the $20 price on the homepage. (Note: my wix site is not published yet)

How do I get it to show $9 on the storefront? I want the cheaper price to be prominent, and then they see the more expensive option when the actual listing is clicked.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong category. It didn't seem like it fit in the Wix related forum.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:19 AM

Nevermind! I found that on the options tab that the higher price was set to default.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
wix, wrong price