The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:19 PM

Do I have to update my sku numbers on my new site in order for my orders to be tracked.

Hi, I just completely redid my website and the creator did not add sku numbers on any of my items. Now I know it is no problem to have those added but do I need them in order to track my items and does my stuff from my old site automatically transfer over from the new site. I hope that makes sense. Is there anything else we need to do so that we won't miss a beat with our new and improved site. Any help you can offer would be great.

Thank you.

Sincerley

LaVerne C. Farley
TabbyGirls LLC
Old 05-08-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabby Girls View Post
Hi, I just completely redid my website and the creator did not add sku numbers on any of my items. Now I know it is no problem to have those added but do I need them in order to track my items and does my stuff from my old site automatically transfer over from the new site. I hope that makes sense. Is there anything else we need to do so that we won't miss a beat with our new and improved site. Any help you can offer would be great.

Thank you.

Sincerley

LaVerne C. Farley
TabbyGirls LLC
First of all, if you are redoing your site, you don't have to redo your Ecwid shop with it - you can simply embed the old store into the new site and continue using it.

However, you can update your SKUs too - please refer to this thread: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...4211#post44211

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.