The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-01-2013, 12:44 AM

Question

Customizing Store - No experience with CSS

I need to change the colours and fonts of my store. I really don't understand how to do it myself. Is there a simple way I can change these?
Old 08-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlin Willis View Post
I need to change the colours and fonts of my store. I really don't understand how to do it myself. Is there a simple way I can change these?
Hello,

In Ecwid it is possible to customize your storefront by changing Ecwid CSS styles right in your control panel. In this article will find the answers to frequently asked questions on CSS: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853257/CSS%20Faq

If you want to change the colours and the fonts in your store you simply should add the style changing CSS codes to your custom CSS theme in your control panel -> System settings -> Design.
In this article you will find the codes for changing all the fonts in your store at once: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/24961216/...0Ecwid%20store

However, if you want to apply different changes for different texts in your storefront, please, provide me with more details of what you want to achieve. The screenshots will also be of great help.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css coding, custom design, font color change, font size