The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:01 AM

Redirect after credit card processing to a custom Thank You Page...

Hi Helpful Souls!

I too would like to re-direct all successful orders through ecwid to a custom thank you page on my site.

I have set it up for paypal to do this already so that's fine.

I would like to be able to redirect orders through credit card to a custom Thank You page.

I've been looking through the forum and the answers I've found to this seem quite difficult - it should be a simple functionality. I really need some step by step instructions on how to redirect customers to a custom thank you page on my website after successful completion of their credit card purchase.

Please help and thank you!
Old 12-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Living1 View Post
Hi Helpful Souls!

I too would like to re-direct all successful orders through ecwid to a custom thank you page on my site.

I have set it up for paypal to do this already so that's fine.

I would like to be able to redirect orders through credit card to a custom Thank You page.

I've been looking through the forum and the answers I've found to this seem quite difficult - it should be a simple functionality. I really need some step by step instructions on how to redirect customers to a custom thank you page on my website after successful completion of their credit card purchase.

Please help and thank you!
We've answered your question in this thread:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...1783#post41783

Please do not duplicate your posts. We see all posted messages on the forum and we do our best to reply to each of them.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
custom, page, redirect, thank you