The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:39 AM

Custom css for multiple store fronts

Hi Guys

Am looking at having the same store (full store) shown on a large number of websites. Many of these sites have vastly different themes. I need to have custom css for each of these websites. Is there any way of having a custom css class for each store front on each website so that I can put the style for all of these sites in to the one activated css theme within ecwid? Just as you can with facebook.

If this is not possible is there any way that I can have custom css within the site itself that overrides the activated css within ecwid?

If this is not possible is it likely to be anytime soon?

Possibly there is some javascript or php that can tack a class on to each ecwid css rule?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai Havard View Post
Hi Guys

Am looking at having the same store (full store) shown on a large number of websites. Many of these sites have vastly different themes. I need to have custom css for each of these websites. Is there any way of having a custom css class for each store front on each website so that I can put the style for all of these sites in to the one activated css theme within ecwid? Just as you can with facebook.

If this is not possible is there any way that I can have custom css within the site itself that overrides the activated css within ecwid?

If this is not possible is it likely to be anytime soon?

Possibly there is some javascript or php that can tack a class on to each ecwid css rule?
Hi,

It is possible to have different CSS themes for different sites. Please refer to this thread for details: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3781

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css, custom, multiple stores, style