The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:27 PM

Deleted everything by mistake now no Pictures and catergories wrong.

Trying to learn export import today and click the delete all when importing thinking it ment delete the old of the products selected and import the new ones. I saved a CVS of the entire store before I did. So when I imported everything back again all of my catergoise were mixed around and all of my 2,000 images of every item were gone. Please telll me you have some sort of backup of our store??? If I would have know it was going to change everything I would have never tried this. PLEASE HELP!! Already have customers wondering why they can't find items.

Please help I am very nervous right now and going to lose thousands of dollars everyday this is down.

Thanks
Old 11-20-2011, 07:53 PM

Also just notice that all of our items with instant downloads files that we uploaded, none of the files are attached anymore. Please please please help ASAP.

Matt
Old 11-20-2011, 08:42 PM

If you submit a support ticket, they will be able to restore your site
Old 11-20-2011, 08:45 PM

That is what I am praying! I have no clue why I saved a CVS file and when I imported it everything was different? Guess I need to figure out exactly what I am doing before trying something like this again. I will be forever grateful if this can be fix and everything restored back to about 5 hours ago with Products, Images, Categories, and file attachments.

Thanks for the reply Buzz.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.