The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:56 AM

Customer check out payment issues

Hello, I have had 10 customers in the last 3 days complaining that they can not complete their purchase online. They fill in their address and information, but then there is no continue button for them to click on like I see when I test it? Why is this happening for customers?lease help ASAP as I am losing business because of this?

Thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Decal World View Post
Hello, I have had 10 customers in the last 3 days complaining that they can not complete their purchase online. They fill in their address and information, but then there is no continue button for them to click on like I see when I test it? Why is this happening for customers?lease help ASAP as I am losing business because of this?

Thanks
Hi,

1. Can you reproduce the problem?
2. What browser do these customers use?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 05-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Default Problem

I can not reproduce it. Not sure on the browsers? Is there some that dont work?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I can not reproduce it. Not sure on the browsers? Is there some that dont work?
Ecwid works in all browsers. However in order to find out why the problem appears, we need all possible information about it. For example the exact versions of their browsers.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 05-10-2011, 07:48 PM

Default Customers can still not checkout?

I have had 4 more customers contact me today unable to checkout and purchase the items. I need to find out what is going on and why this is happening? Need to get this fixed or I need to find a new shopping cart. Losing to much business.

No I can not reproduce it.

Thanks
Matt
Old 05-10-2011, 08:44 PM

Are you able to provide any other information? Such as what is preventing your customers from checking out? For example, do they not see the checkout button? Nothing happens when they click on checkout? They clicked on checkout and it brought them to a blank page? ... etc. Also which payment processor are you using and which one your customers are using (assuming you use multiple ones)?
Old 05-10-2011, 09:26 PM

Probably says' We do not ship to this location' . That's what it says for me anyway.
Where do you ship to?

Seems to work OK if country is USA and a zip code is provided.

Last edited by slice; 05-10-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weili Wang View Post
Are you able to provide any other information? Such as what is preventing your customers from checking out? For example, do they not see the checkout button? Nothing happens when they click on checkout? They clicked on checkout and it brought them to a blank page? ... etc. Also which payment processor are you using and which one your customers are using (assuming you use multiple ones)?
I have heard all of these complaints. I just got another email from a customer today. HEre is the email:

. Hi:
I was in the process of placing an order on your website, but could get no farther than inputting the shipping address...

I am interested in ordering the following:
LKU HRS-RD2 Mustang Rhinestone Car Window Decal $15.99
Main Rhinestone Color: Colbalt Rhinestones
Secondary: Gold Rhinestones
HRS-RD1 Horse Shoes Rhinestone Car Window Decal $15.99
Main Rhinestone Color: Cobalt Rhinestones
Old 05-13-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I have heard all of these complaints. I just got another email from a customer today. HEre is the email:

. Hi:
I was in the process of placing an order on your website, but could get no farther than inputting the shipping address...

I am interested in ordering the following:
LKU HRS-RD2 Mustang Rhinestone Car Window Decal $15.99
Main Rhinestone Color: Colbalt Rhinestones
HRS-RD1 Horse Shoes Rhinestone Car Window Decal $15.99
Main Rhinestone Color: Cobalt Rhinestones
Can you please also provide the following information:

1. What is the shipping address this customer was using? (Please, send it to me via personal message on forum)
2. What exactly did this customer see after putting the shipping address?

Most probably your store doesn't provide the shipping method that might cover all the variety of your customers' addresses.

You are currently using only 2 USPS shipping methods and those methods may or may not cover all your potential customers (for carrier-calcualted shipping methods Ecwid requests the rates and terms from the carrier's site and displays it to the customers as is without changing anything). For some shipping destinations one or both of those methods may be unavailable. If none of the methods are available for a particular shipping address, the customer will not be able to proceed to placing order.

The solution to this is to enable more shipping methods appropriate for your goods in your Ecwid setup.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:06 PM

I only Ship US and USPS delivers everywhere in the US. That should not be an issue at all. First class and Priority should cover all of my US customers.

There is no next button or anything for them to click once they enter their address to proceed to payment.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.