The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-21-2017, 01:40 PM

Have Ecwid and started to use Wix. Ecwid price question

Hello,
I have an ecwid store already and am currently building a new front in WIX with my online store connected to ecwid.

I noticed the pricing is much less than I currently pay with Ecwid and offers and big savings for Wix clients.

How can I get the Wix pricing for my ecwid account?
Old 06-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Alexandra with Ecwid team here. As I see, you've already contacted us with the similar question by email; I've just sent you a reply, please check your inbox. If you don't mind, I'm going to quote my reply below for other users as well.

Like you noticed, there are certain differences regarding features and pricing between Ecwid direct plans and Wix plans for Ecwid. You can compare the plans below:

Ecwid plans

Wix plans for Ecwid

Generally speaking, there are two types of accounts:

– Accounts that were registered directly at https://www.ecwid.com; subscriptions for such accounts are managed totally on our side.

– Accounts that were registered through our partners, site-builders and services such as Wix, Square and so on. They have their own billing system and their own plans with available features, and they may differ from Ecwid plans. Subscriptions for such accounts are managed by our partners, we don't have access to their billing records.

So Wix pricing can be applied only to Ecwid accounts registered through Wix. Your account (store ID 7005024) was registered directly at https://www.ecwid.com, thus you can choose among the plans available for direct Ecwid users, such as Free, Venture, Business and Unlimited plan.

Let us know if any other questions arise.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:43 PM

Hi Melena

Recently connected my wix website to ecwid online store but i'm unable to receive payment. Customers getting Paypal message "Sorry, we can't complete your purchase at this time"
Old 07-15-2017, 08:43 PM

Hi Melena

Recently connected my wix website to ecwid online store but i'm unable to receive payment. Customers getting Paypal message "Sorry, we can't complete your purchase at this time"

Help pls
Old 07-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Edward here, Ecwid Team.

I've already replied to your email inquiry regarding this issue. I will also copy my message below in case others face a simial problem with PayPal.

I've checked your Ecwid account settings, and everything seems to configured perfectly fine in your Ecwid store. Although, it's worth to note that your PayPal account should be configured correctly on the PayPal side as well. If you are able to accept payments directly via PayPal, then there should be no issues with accepting payments in your Ecwid store.

Also, make sure that you configured your PayPal account according to the steps in the following article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...7806845-PayPal

When your customers try to pay with PayPal, Ecwid not involved in payments directly. We neither transfer money to you nor do we receive it from customers. We just transfer the data to PayPal, and the transactions are processed completely on the PayPal side.

I've also run several tests in your store and could successfully proceed to the PayPal checkout all those times. Please see the screencast: https://monosnap.com/file/UKSgoO3xhF...judEtBayZba96J

Furthermore, I'd like mention that if you are to place a test order using your PayPal account connected to your Ecwid store, then you won't be able to do it. The point is that PayPal has self-payments restrictions, so you won't be able to place a test order in your Ecwid store using the PayPal account (or the credit card associated with this account) that you specify in Ecwid Control Panel -> Settings -> Payment -> Paypal settings.

In this case, please try to test your PayPal payment method with another credit card or another PayPal account.

Moreover, I've googled about this issue, and it seems that it's somewhat a popular issue with PayPal, which is related to some restrictions on the PayPal side.

As I understand, you have already registered a ticket in the PayPal system, I hope they will be able to resolve this one soon. You can find the various ways to contact the PayPal support team here: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/a...ervice-FAQ1920

I hope this helps.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.