The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-29-2017, 09:53 PM

Shopping bag won't open after adding items to it

Hi,

I'm using a Dutch page builder called "MijnWebsite". I've added the Ecwid webshop.

Whenever I add items to the shopping bag (=winkelmandje in dutch), it then shows the shopping bag, with the selected item. I go shop some more (=verder winkelen in dutch) and then when I want to go to the shopping bag to pay, it won't open anymore.
(If I do this in Internet Explorer there's no problem. If I do this in Chrome it doesn't work. If I have the problem, more people can have it)

The problem occurs on this page: http://opznkop.nl/cats-yoga

I'm planning to import my other (much larger) webshop in Ecwid, but at this moment it's totally unreliable. What can I do about it? I would prefer a button that I can add to my website where they can click on.
Old 10-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie. Thank you for contacting us!

First of, I'd like to apologize for the late reply. I have noticed, that you are a paid customer, so please, feel free to use more effective ways to contact us like chat or email. Take a look at this article on how to contact us: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...-to-contact-us

Thanks!

Now, let's get down to solving your issue!

I've understood the issue you are describing. However, I have tried to replicate i on my side, and was unsuccessful. Since you have reported this issue a while back, I assume you have fixed it, and if so — great news!

If the issue still persists on your side, please, let me know.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.