The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-26-2017, 02:22 PM

non-responsive support. after 1 week Ecwid hasn't linked to payeezy

I've been on the phone with Payeezy for hours because Ecwid support (Cyril Darwin,
Support Lead Manager at Ecwid) said my issue was on Payeezy's side. It was not, Payeezy had correctly boarded my account and was/still is waiting on Ecwid). So Payeezy sends me to talk to Ecwid back again, after 5 days of me filing my support request with Ecwid I get no response... so my store is down in the meantime, which is a big problem for me.

I followed up my original request twice with Ecwid. No response. So I filed a new support ticket ... Non-sarcastic question: What do I need to do to get support from Ecwid?

Thank you,
A not very happy customer who may be looking for another solution soon
Old 09-27-2017, 06:21 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Clover Studios Store View Post
I've been on the phone with Payeezy for hours because Ecwid support (Cyril Darwin,
Support Lead Manager at Ecwid) said my issue was on Payeezy's side. It was not, Payeezy had correctly boarded my account and was/still is waiting on Ecwid). So Payeezy sends me to talk to Ecwid back again, after 5 days of me filing my support request with Ecwid I get no response... so my store is down in the meantime, which is a big problem for me.

I followed up my original request twice with Ecwid. No response. So I filed a new support ticket ... Non-sarcastic question: What do I need to do to get support from Ecwid?

Thank you,
A not very happy customer who may be looking for another solution soon
Hi,

It’s Daria from Ecwid Customer Care team.

We work hard to deliver the best customer experience to our merchants, so I’m terribly sorry to hear that you’ve had such experience.

Let me describe in short the process of Payeezy setup. First, you should contact Payeezy so that they boarded your account. You need to mention that you are going to use it for Ecwid and they’ll do the job. Then it may take some time before your account appears in our developer Payeezy account. When the boarding is complete, Payeezy sends us an email and straight away we send the needed data to the merchant to complete the setup of Payeezy. We can’t see the credentials before that moment. We are checking possible ways to improve and speed up this process, but so far there is little we can do.

The detailed instructions on how to set up Payeezy are given in our article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...101299-Payeezy

I can see your latest email about Payeezy. I’ve sent you the credentials in reply to that email, please check the inbox. The email subject is ‘This is my 2nd request. It's been more than 1 week’. Let me know if you can’t find this email in the inbox. By the way, I’ve checked the history of all your emails and see that all of them were replied. If you didn’t get the replies, check the spam folder and use the search in the inbox. If you can't find the emails anyway, let me know that in reply to this thread.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We are glad to assist!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
support