The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-09-2014, 05:47 PM

Question

Need help with this error message!

Hello,

I created a csv file by exporting my ecwid store catalog to openoffice calc. When I try to import the new csv file I back to ecwid, I get this message:

An error occurred during the import process - no data was imported.

Error details: Wrong columns count. You have selected 19 columns in import dialog, but the file contains only 1. Most likely you've chosen an incorrect delimiter in your import settings.
Line number: [2]

I have tried everything. When I tried to export the csv file I selected all the columns available, that didn't work. Then I only selected the columns that matched the columns in my csv, that also didn't work. I tried to change the delimiter to tab, then to semicolon, then to comma, and that didn't work either. Just need to know what to do now. Please help.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Reach Group View Post
Hello,

I created a csv file by exporting my ecwid store catalog to openoffice calc. When I try to import the new csv file I back to ecwid, I get this message:

An error occurred during the import process - no data was imported.

Error details: Wrong columns count. You have selected 19 columns in import dialog, but the file contains only 1. Most likely you've chosen an incorrect delimiter in your import settings.
Line number: [2]

I have tried everything. When I tried to export the csv file I selected all the columns available, that didn't work. Then I only selected the columns that matched the columns in my csv, that also didn't work. I tried to change the delimiter to tab, then to semicolon, then to comma, and that didn't work either. Just need to know what to do now. Please help.
Hello,

Please, refer to this article for troubleshoooting: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/61320633/...roubleshooting

If the issue persists, please, attach the file you are trying to import and the screenshot of your import settings in the reply to this message, so that we could check them and provide you with the solution.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.