The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Webpartner

Question

My store still don't indexed by google

Hello again,
I am paid member and my store still don't indexed by search engine ! First When i disable javascript in my brauser my store don't visualisation, and second i have it a lot of products and i have it zero trafic to my site directly to product sale list ...
my aite is in the adress : www.nutrition-bg.com
Please help me, i use eswid more that 3 years, i used it with another account to another shop, but for me business is verry important to be index by search engine.
If you won't it to give you some of my password to the wp site, no problem, but please help me now becouse every day i insert a lot of product and i don't have it trafic ...
Old 12-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrni Group LTD View Post
Hello again,
I am paid member and my store still don't indexed by search engine ! First When i disable javascript in my brauser my store don't visualisation, and second i have it a lot of products and i have it zero trafic to my site directly to product sale list ...
my aite is in the adress : www.nutrition-bg.com
Please help me, i use eswid more that 3 years, i used it with another account to another shop, but for me business is verry important to be index by search engine.
If you won't it to give you some of my password to the wp site, no problem, but please help me now becouse every day i insert a lot of product and i don't have it trafic ...
Hello,

You store was indexed by Google on this page http://nutrition-bg.com/store/ and some of your products are still among the search results as it can be seen here: http://bit.ly/1kbDkUQ

However, you hid your store page from your site (there is no link to the abovementioned '/store' page on your site currently), that's why your products are disappearing from the Google search results now - Google removes them from its database because it doesn't see them on your site anymore.

Although you now display your catalog on the main page, it's integrated manually using the integration codes from your Ecwid control panel. The way it is currently implemented, the plugin is not used at all - there is simply Ecwid integration code which can be placed in any place on the web. You will be able to get the advantages of the plugin, and particularly SEO, only when the store is implemented with shortcodes as it initially was - you can see how they look if you open the '/store' page settings in your WP admin backend.

To fix it and make your store indexable, you will need to either restore your '/store' page on the site or put the proper shortcodes on your main page and point Ecwid plugin to this new page as explained here:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853324/...atshouldIdonow

Please see also this post for the details:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...7150#post77150

I'd also recommend upgrading your Wordpress Ecwid plugin to the latest version - it has some SEO improvements that should help your store to get indexed by search engines.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
java script, seo, seo problem