The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 03:48 PM

Cool

Problem loging into to admin panel

I can't access the admin panel to ecwid store to edit products via yola.

I have paid ecwid gold account via yola. I can just see this window (see attached image) which keeps flashing to white.

I have now realized i can access ecwid directly via its own control panel (and this works fine) but just thought id let you know as its annoying for Yola customers. Its not my internet connection as tried elsewhere too and no problem loading other sites.
Attached Images
File Type: png ecwid login prob.png (60.1 KB, 199 views)
Old 03-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofias Store View Post

I have paid ecwid gold account via yola. I can just see this window (see attached image) which keeps flashing to white.

I have now realized i can access ecwid directly via its own control panel (and this works fine) but just thought id let you know as its annoying for Yola customers. Its not my internet connection as tried elsewhere too and no problem loading other sites.
Hi,

Thank you for the report and sorry for keeping you waiting. We've been investigating this problem. So far it looks like it's a browser-related error, particularly in IE 9. What browser are you using? Please, try signing in from another browser and let me know whether or not it helps.
I'll keep you posted when we find out more details.

Look forward to hearing from you.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Old 03-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofias Store View Post

Hi,

Further research has revealed that the problem appears only in IE and Safari browsers if cookies level is set to 'block 3rd party cookies'. It impacts only the yola login form, you can still sign in using my.ecwid.com page.

So if you encounter this problem when trying to access the admin panel via my.yola.com, please follow one of the below workarounds:
1. To use Chrome or Opera browser
2. To sign in through my.ecwid.com page, you'll get to the Ecwid control panel where you'll be able to manage your Ecwid store as well
3. To change cookies setting:
- in IE: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced, select 'Accept' under Third-party Cookies, click OK twice.
- in Safari: Preferences > Privacy > select 'Never' under Block Cookies

We're searching for a solution that will allow the yola login form to work with 'block 3rd party cookies' setting enabled.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
can't log in, login problems, store admin, store front