The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-14-2010, 04:37 AM
MegaWire Gals's Avatar
MegaWire Gals is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Default

You have not configured your store front URL yet. Some features depend on it.


I have this everytime I log in. Can someone tell me why? I have configured my store, what am I missing? Does anyone else get this?

Pj Smith
MegaWire Marketing
  #2  
Old 02-14-2010, 02:17 PM
slice's Avatar
slice slice is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 697
Default

It is there to remind you to set up the URL of the page containing Product Browser
in admin->general->store profile.

For example before I set this option, following links from the minicart resulted in a pop-up overlaying my content instead of taking the visitor to the page I had set up earlier containing the product catalog.
  #3  
Old 02-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj and Jodi SmithCarwan View Post
I have this everytime I log in. Can someone tell me why? I have configured my store, what am I missing? Does anyone else get this?

Pj Smith
MegaWire Marketing
Please refer to this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/Store-URL
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #4  
Old 02-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slice View Post
For example before I set this option, following links from the minicart resulted in a pop-up overlaying my content instead of taking the visitor to the page I had set up earlier containing the product catalog.
It is the different option: http://kb.ecwid.com/ecwid_ProductBrowserURL
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #5  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:41 PM
redvibe's Avatar
redvibe redvibe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetzal View Post
Please refer to this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/Store-URL
I followed the instructions in the recommended article, but I still get the message "You have not configured your store front URL".
  #6  
Old 11-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Alina Kirpicheva's Avatar
Alina Kirpicheva Alina Kirpicheva is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvibe View Post
I followed the instructions in the recommended article, but I still get the message "You have not configured your store front URL".
Hi!

I’ve checked your setting and as I can see your store URL is setup correctly and leads to your Facebook store (https://www.facebook.com/redvibe7/?sk=app_251458316228).
Please, check once again and let me know if you still get “You have not configured your store front URL yet. Some features depend on it.” warning.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alina Kirpicheva For This Useful Post:
redvibe (11-21-2013)
  #7  
Old 11-21-2013, 04:32 PM
redvibe's Avatar
redvibe redvibe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Default

The warning is no longer showing up. Thank you.
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
configure, configure store, store front, store front url

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.