The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 PM
info.diederikcomte's Avatar
info.diederikcomte is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1

Integration with iweb created website- TROUBLE!


I'm creating my own store front on Iweb and just want to use the add to bag button, but its glitchy.
I managed to put the button in using the HTML snippet but when I click on that button the shopping bag link opens up in the tiny space where the add to bag button was. furthermore you cant even open that shopping bag in that window because the constrained proportions are too small. I tried increasing the size of that box but because I want to have multiple add to bag buttons on that page, this is not practical.

Is there a way to have the add to bag button open the shopping bag in a new window? Or some other way that isn't so inconvenient.
  #2  
Old 04-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by info.diederikcomte View Post
I'm creating my own store front on Iweb and just want to use the add to bag button, but its glitchy.
I managed to put the button in using the HTML snippet but when I click on that button the shopping bag link opens up in the tiny space where the add to bag button was. furthermore you cant even open that shopping bag in that window because the constrained proportions are too small. I tried increasing the size of that box but because I want to have multiple add to bag buttons on that page, this is not practical.

Is there a way to have the add to bag button open the shopping bag in a new window? Or some other way that isn't so inconvenient.
Please post a link to your website, I will investigate this issue.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #3  
Old 10-12-2010, 12:45 PM
ogishiglass's Avatar
ogishiglass ogishiglass is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3
Trouble with iweb

I can put Product Browser Widget, Bag Widget,Categories Tabs Widget but the site does not work on online at all. It is same as other people on forum.

  #4  
Old 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogishiglass View Post
I can put Product Browser Widget, Bag Widget,Categories Tabs Widget but the site does not work on online at all. It is same as other people on forum.
Hi, sorry to hear about this problem. Did you use this instruction: http://kb.ecwid.com/iWeb ?

Please, post a link to your site, I will check what's wrong with it.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #5  
Old 10-13-2010, 01:21 AM
ogishiglass's Avatar
ogishiglass ogishiglass is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3
work with iweb

Please go my website http://www.ogishi.com.au/Online_Store.html
Try to work with categorie or store bag. I found it is very difficult. I do not want to keep this page on line too long. Please advice as soon as possible.
  #6  
Old 10-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Qetzal's Avatar
Qetzal Qetzal is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogishiglass View Post
Please go my website http://www.ogishi.com.au/Online_Store.html
Try to work with categorie or store bag. I found it is very difficult. I do not want to keep this page on line too long. Please advice as soon as possible.
Thank you for the link, I see the problem now. It is caused by the way iWeb inserts HTML widgets.
How to fix the problem:

1. Remove all the current widgets.
2. Add only one widget to your store page.
3. Add all the necessary HTML integration code to this one widget.

Let me know if you need more detailed steps.
__________________
Eugene K.
Ecwid Team

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
  #7  
Old 10-14-2010, 12:53 AM
ogishiglass's Avatar
ogishiglass ogishiglass is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3
Thumbs up Now ecwid works with iweb

Thank you for your instraction. Now it works.
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
add to bag, integration, iweb, store front, trouble

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.