The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-01-2014, 01:58 PM

eway and their shared page

Hi there,

talking to the Eway uys it transpires that you are using an old fashioned shared page as I cannot even include my own logo
When will you be transitioning to the new one?

This is what the eway guys told me:

Quote:
I can confirm your site currently uses the older eWAY shared page, so the logo uploaded in the Rapid Shared Page settings will not apply.

It looks like you are using Ecwid on your site at the moment. Ecwid have informed us previously they are working on an update to their eWAY integration to support the new eWAY Rapid page - you may wish to get in touch with them to find how that is progressing. I've also asked our partner team to follow up with them from our end.
Besides, this is most likely linked to the lack of translation of the same page in my language.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arka View Post
Hi there,

talking to the Eway uys it transpires that you are using an old fashioned shared page as I cannot even include my own logo
When will you be transitioning to the new one?

This is what the eway guys told me:

Besides, this is most likely linked to the lack of translation of the same page in my language.
Hi!

Well, that’s right - the integration with eWay was made a while ago, and it looks like they did release a new upgraded version since then.
As to the phrase about the integration with the new shared page - this is true, we spoke about it and considered making an integration with the new page in addition to the old one, and we agree that this would be nice. Yet, it’s only a plan (a good one, can’t argue with that), so at the moment I can hardly give you any ETA on this matter: there are still some nice payment gateways not integrated, features not released, etc., while our current integration with eWay works and performs its primary function - processes payments.

And altho your own logo on checkout page is a nice thing to have, as far as I know it’s not legally required (even in Germany), and there are really a lot of places in Ecwid where you can place it. For example, you can use the method described in this article, but instead of credit card logos place your own logo:
http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1172968

Also - I’m not entirely sure about including translation to Italian in eWay new shared page - haven’t found any info on this, so I’m afraid I can’t dispose or confirm it.

In any case, as a workaround (until the integration is added) I can only suggest either temporarily using some different gateway, or using Authorise.net to make the integration manually.
For further reading about both of those options, please refer to this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ayment-options

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.